Saturday, October 13, 2012

Blog #11 Formulate a Research Plan

                                                          Formulate a Research Plan

Statement of Purpose:

I hope to discover or show how children are effected by television; educational programs vs noneducational programs.

Research Question:

How do educational and noneducational television programs impact or effect a child's life?

Information I need to Gather:

  • I need to find out what educational and noneducational programs are on television.
  • How these programs impact the live's of children; positively and negatively.
  • Articles written on educational and noneducational  research studies on children.
  • How children's behavior is effected as they are watching these programs.
  • I will be observing two children; a female the age of two and a male the age of nine.
  • I will collect my information through observation and interviewing.


No comments:

Post a Comment