Saturday, September 29, 2012

Blog #8-Develop a Research Project

I have decided that I am going to do my research project on television and children; educational programs vs noneducational-pros and cons.

Formulate a research plan:

I want to see the effects that television has on children. The educational programs vs the noneducational programs; the pros and cons to both sides.

I will need to gather information on both sides; educational programs vs noneducational.
Some references that I have discovered are:

This is just a two sites that I have found. I will discuss programs that have negative effects on children; cartoons, sitcoms, etc. I will do further research to find more references.

I will be studying my own child age 9, and a observe 3 of my nieces that range in age from 2 to 5.

I will conduct my research through observations, interviews, textual analysis, and Internet sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment